The Privacy Act was first introduced in Australia in 1988 to promote and protect the privacy of individuals, and to regulate how organisations and government agencies handle personal information. Whether a director, manager, or employee, it is important that everyone is aware of both legal obligations, and individual rights around privacy in the workplace.
By the end of this module, you will be able to understand:
- Types of personal & sensitive information
- Rights and obligations under the act
- Privacy best practice in the workplace.
Cost Per Module (Includes Custom Branding)
0 – 1000 Staff – $ 1,400 Per Module
1000 to 5000 Staff – $ 1,800 Per Module
5000 Plus Staff – $ 2,400 Per Module
The Benefits of Mybrand Courses?
1. Companies can now have their own branded eLearning content.
2. Scripts are written by subject experts and flexible to add custom information or images specific to your business or industry.
3. Cost-effective and no ongoing licence fees.
4. Using voice and interactivity compared to reading text & power-point slides will reduce the time to train and greatly improve retention and comprehension of the subject matter.
We can also create your company inductions as part of your personally branded suite of eLearning modules.