Asbestos is a term for a group of naturally occurring mineral fibres once used in thousands of commercial, industrial and domestic applications. It was flexible, strong, insulating and most of all, cheap. Unfortunately, it was later found that exposure to asbestos fibres could cause serious health problems.
Now, even though use of asbestos has been banned in Australia for over thirty years, exposure is still a risk, especially when disturbing old buildings.
By the end of the module, learners will be able to understand:
- Types of asbestos
- Potential health effects
- Legal obligations when disturbing or removing asbestos
- Planning, controls and safe work methods for asbestos disturbance or removal
Cost Per Module (Includes Custom Branding)
0 – 1000 Staff – $ 1,400 Per Module
1000 to 5000 Staff – $ 1,800 Per Module
5000 Plus Staff – $ 2,400 Per Module
The Benefits of Mybrand Courses?
1. Companies can now have their own branded eLearning content.
2. Scripts are written by subject experts and flexible to add custom information or images specific to your business or industry.
3. Cost-effective and no ongoing licence fees.
4. Using voice and interactivity compared to reading text & power-point slides will reduce the time to train and greatly improve retention and comprehension of the subject matter.
We can also create your company inductions as part of your personally branded suite of eLearning modules.